.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Nar

Pulsus a mortuus equus. thedailynar@gmail.com

Google
 
Web thedailynar.blogspot.com

Friday, February 04, 2005

First Post (so exciting?)

Hi-dee ho fellow travelers. This was totally on a whim, but here you have it, my very own blahg. Why "blahg" you ask. Well, let me tell you...

I've never been very excited about the idea of writing down my ideas for the whole world to see. In fact, most of the blogs I've ever known are pretty boring, and have no connection to me whatsoever. Trying to read them gets boring, fast. Hence the term "blah" as in " yeah yeah, I'm scanning, blah blah blah, this is boring".

So here is my pledge to you, the viewer: I will endeavor (spelling aside) to make this blahg less blah and more... um.. og by talking about stuff that sounds interesting to other people besides me. Hopefully, I can generate enough interest to spark some discussion (or hate), as well as bring together you happy people into something the blog world has never seen before.

I've been using that Myspace for a while, it's a great way to connect with friends and old bandmates. We'll see if this can't become and extension of that in an interesting and unique way.

So stay tuned and be sure to post tons of comments to help this site take off! More to come soon!

1 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home