.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Nar

Pulsus a mortuus equus. thedailynar@gmail.com

Google
 
Web thedailynar.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Der neue Papst wird gekrönt.

So it seems that ubber-conservative cardinal Ratzenburger (or something, I'm not looking it up) is running the show in Rome for the next few years. I say few because he's already pushing 80... I see he's picked the name "Benedict", like benediction, or Benedict Arnold. Good for him.

I'm really only reporting this because I feel it's important for me to imortalize myself on the internet in a search engine somewhere. So try this:

- go to google, or yahoo, or whatever search engine you like
- type in "The Daily Nar Is the New Pope!"
- email me anything good you find

-for added degree of difficulty, switch it to an image search.

Now go forth and multiply, my children. Yahmen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home