.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Nar

Pulsus a mortuus equus. thedailynar@gmail.com

Google
 
Web thedailynar.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

U.S. Edits Global Warming Reports

This is at least the second time I have have heard of this happening under the Bush administration (how many times it's happened under other admins I couldn't say). Nevertheless, if this is true... you know what? It probably is true. I am just at that point now where I'll beleive anything you tell me the Bushites do - drill the arctic, deny global warming, eat kittens... whatever you say.

Timothy McSweeney's Internet Tendency once had a running "Daily Reason to Dispatch Bush" page up during the 2004 election. It was astounding the stuff they managed to assemble on one page. You owe it to yourself to try and read it HERE, please.

Wired News: U.S. Edits Global Warming Reports

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home