.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Nar

Pulsus a mortuus equus. thedailynar@gmail.com

Google
 
Web thedailynar.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Kinsella site update

It's minor, but Warren has updated his site - adding a blogroll to the left sidebar. If you get down on your hands and knees and squint, you can see The Daily Nar near the bottom!

We make very few friends here in the basement, so we don't really have a 'blogroll' so to speak. More of a pathetic collection of useless links to junk. Have I told you lately, I love you?

I case I foget, I have FINALLY got some material for The New Music Friday section (see archives). I suspect that Warren isn't reading this site often, otherwise he would have stepped up with his band, Shit From Hell, to face the firing squad of our reviews - Mu-ah ha-ha-ha (or something to that effect).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home