.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Nar

Pulsus a mortuus equus. thedailynar@gmail.com

Google
 
Web thedailynar.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Damn.

Bummer. Didn't see this one comin'... I have just discovered I will be rejoining the ranks of the unemployed - after two years at my job. It's funny, it didn't matter that I'd been doing the job, and doing it well for all this time. What it came down to: interview score. My contract expires October 28th, and then? Who knows?

Am I bitter? Nah
Am I angry? Not really
Am I shocked? A little

I had hoped to take care of my student debt before this happened, but oh well. Never fear, loyal readers! The Nar shall not abandon you in you time of mourning! Besides, I don't have anywhere else to hang out now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home