.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Nar

Pulsus a mortuus equus. thedailynar@gmail.com

Google
 
Web thedailynar.blogspot.com

Friday, January 20, 2006

So Now What?

OK, its a foregone conclusion. While my Liberal incumbant has no chance of losing, Harper is on his way to a win (I still think its a minority). As a letter I received today authored by a prominent Liberal minister will atest, they know it too. I don't like it, and I won't change my mind about it. I don't like Stephen Harper and I don't like his ideas. I think his platform is wrong on a lot of counts, and I think he has a hidden agenda regarding his as-of-late downplayed right-wing views on families, women's rights, etc.

I agree with most people, that the Liberals need a time-out to clean house, and get back to being a party with, oh I don't know, an idea or two?

So as George W. splashes around in his hot tub filled with crude oil, giddy as a coked-up school girl with his war on terror, war on the Supreme Court, and war on liberalism in North America going so well; myself, and many others, will keep and eye on Harper and his buddies. Personally, I couldn't see this election going anyother way, but I'm still not very happy about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home