.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Nar

Pulsus a mortuus equus. thedailynar@gmail.com

Google
 
Web thedailynar.blogspot.com

Monday, February 28, 2005

Problem Solved...

Phew!

After two days of just about every trick I could think of, iTunes has been resurected. Granted, I had to load all my music back in and rate them all again. And, I'm still scared to plug in the iPod...

I bet there are people out that hate iPods (and I know you exist) who are saying "Ha! Serves you right for using one of THOSE things!". Well, I posit it's no different than scratching your CD, or having your tape get all chewed up by your walkman; except I didn't actually loose anything. So, I guess what I'm saying it "Na Na Na Na Na NA!"

If you have experienced any iTunes related problems becasue of their latest update, email us and we'll send you our solution.

Oh, and calling Apple was useless. They refered me to Microsoft. Which, as I'm sure you can guess, was equally, if not more so, useless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home