.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Nar

Pulsus a mortuus equus. thedailynar@gmail.com

Google
 
Web thedailynar.blogspot.com

Friday, May 13, 2005

New Music Friday Vol. 12?

So there was no new music post last week, and this week is looking like slim pickin's. The last couple weeks just haven't seen a lot of movement on the music scene. Here's the scraps:

- The WPP from Vancouver, who shared the stage with Arkata at this years North By Northeast; have decided to take a break. Shame, I liked this band.

- This week, I discovered that a DVD Audio version of Refused's The Shape of Punk to Come has been out since last year! I foolishly discovered it after reading the Moneen Myspace page. I will be placing my order today for Refused in 5.1 goodness. For those of you who haven't heard The Shape, you are sadly depriving yourself of one of the best, and in my opinion most influencial punk/hardcore, albums ever.

- Ran into my old friend Yas from Dead Celebrity Status this week at the movies. He was there to see XXX State of The Union soley to hear his band's song on the movie - which I thought was funny. Check out Dead Celeb here, they even managed to get Joss Stone on one of their tracks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home