.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Nar

Pulsus a mortuus equus. thedailynar@gmail.com

Google
 
Web thedailynar.blogspot.com

Friday, June 10, 2005

New Music Friday Vol. 15

Yeah. 15 Fridays down... not too shabby. Only problem is, no one else is playing along! C'mon people, send us your picks, your links, your songs for review. This is getting hard to do all on my own! Send anything your want reviewed to thedailynar@gmail.com

Luckily, I've stummbled across a gem this week: The Letters Organzine. Now I've only had their album, Dead Rythmn Machine for a day or so, and haven't gotten all the way through it, but I can say this - it is quickly becoming my favorite album of the year. Think Danko Jones vs. Refused; or Roth-era Van Halen vs Every Time I Die. This album is full on, high-octane guitar rock fired down your throat at a thousand miles an hour. And my what an impact it makes! I fully recommend you track this puppy down (on Nitro Records). Go here to listen to a couple tracks. Costume in the Corner is my current pick. Rock on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home