.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Nar

Pulsus a mortuus equus. thedailynar@gmail.com

Google
 
Web thedailynar.blogspot.com

Friday, December 16, 2005

Vacation time for The Daily Nar




While I'm sure you've all been keeping score, but just in case you haven't The Daily Nar has over 573 posts in the last 9 months. That's a lot. In fact, the only real break we've had was for a week back in August...

So The Daily Nar will be taking a short winter hiatus starting now. Posts will continue, albeit a little more sporatically until after the New Year.

Just remeber what I said in the Daily Nar Pregame Show: the election will come down to social spending, not tax cuts. Whoever has a better plan for spending money on the social pillars of the Canadian federal system will win. People are sick of watching our publically funded programs rot away because of "fiscal responsibility", whatever that means.

Anyways, take care and I'll try to post something about the debates shortly; and maybe another New Music Friday. I wouldn't hold my breath for another Podcast anytime soon though, as those things are hard and so far I haven't gotten any feedback to indicate that the 2-3 hours it takes to pull one together is even worth my time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home