.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Nar

Pulsus a mortuus equus. thedailynar@gmail.com

Google
 
Web thedailynar.blogspot.com

Monday, January 23, 2006

Adventures in voting photoblog

Voting is easy. Even I can do it. Here is probably the most typical example of what voting looks like.


It's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood...

Walking is a key element in getting to and from the voting box. I regularly try to stand up and walk around at least once a day.

Walking is doubly important if you have no car.

Detour #1: Must stop to check lotto ticket. Can't have democratic responsibilities interfere with winning the 6/49.

Again, walking is important.

Swanky apartments overlooking the Alexander Muir Park. I bet they are nice inside. What was I doing again?

Detour #2: Must tie shoelace. Cannot have potential trip-and-fall hazzard interfere with democractic duties.

Stairs. Another necessary evil in voting. The things we do for elections. Being a citizen sure is tough.

Here is the polling station, in all its glory. I think.
This is the only sign pointing out that this is the polling station. Not exactly selling it, are they? And I think it may be safe to take down the wreath.

The almighty ballot. They tell me we can't take pictures inside the polling station. I beg to differ. The television is full of b-roll showing people voting in the polling stations. I am the media, so I can too.

Voting. Done and done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home