.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Nar

Pulsus a mortuus equus. thedailynar@gmail.com

Google
 
Web thedailynar.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

It's a funny thing...

...waking up early. Being "employmently unencumbered" as I find myself lately, one tends to drift wake-up time towards the later half of the morning/noon hour. However, today I was awakened at 8:45 (all office folk may gasp now) and unable to get back to sleep.

I find myself:

a) with nothing to do
b) a strong desire to do something

That being said, I've been on a mission. Thus far I've done the dishes, dusted and cleaned all the wood, taken out garbage/recycling, swept and washed the floors, watered the plants, cleaned the living room, and almost finished my laundry.

But I know it won't last. The worst part is I'll probably crash just in time to miss the Gomery Report Extravaganza and wake up just in time to run out the door to my fancy diner at Jump (part of the Winterlicious thing).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home