.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Nar

Pulsus a mortuus equus. thedailynar@gmail.com

Google
 
Web thedailynar.blogspot.com

Monday, March 21, 2005

Ad Disclaimer

I don't know if you can see the ads down the side of the page right now, but they all have a distinct "Pro-Bush" feel to them. Let me assure, humble reader, I am no more Pro-Bush than I am Pro-Lighting-My-Hair-On-Fire. Google picks the ads based on key words it scans from the page. Here are some key words that will hopefully fix the problem:

- Equal Rights
- Globalization
- Adbusters
- Boobies
- Clams have feelings, too.

Normally, I'd ask you to kindly click the ads to make me a couple of $$$. But in this situation, I'd ask that you don't give Bushies a red cent. Don't click on any ad that supports George W. Bush Jr. please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home