.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Nar

Pulsus a mortuus equus. thedailynar@gmail.com

Google
 
Web thedailynar.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 17, 2005

TTC looks at bike racks for buses

This story made me shake my head when I saw it a day ago. Now I just have to say something...

While I can't argue the notion that it's a nice option to have if the weather changes or something I can argue this:

1) Bikers ride bikes so they DON'T have to ride the bus; and
2) You're broke, remeber? Stop contradicting yourself for God's sake!

Also, you just know typically patient and forgiving Torontonians are going to love having to wait while people pull their tangled bikes off of racks at every other stop.

Nice try TTC, but I think I'll use the subway if it rains.

CBC Toronto - TTC looks at bike racks for buses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home