.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Nar

Pulsus a mortuus equus. thedailynar@gmail.com

Google
 
Web thedailynar.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

"Am I really a Menage a Trois kinda guy?"

I remember when "The Three Amigos" referred to Lastman, Harris and Chretien. This group of Amigos reminds me much more of the movie with the same name: fake. I don't think these three really have anything to talk about. Fox and Martin should have been meeting prior to this to pull some sort of united front jazz against the U.S.; but I'm sure it will be yet another yes-man summit.

prepare to see a lot of quotes like this:

"The talks were very productive"; and
"I believe we touched on a number of important issues"; don't forget my fave;
"There's room for future discussions on that matter"

Blah. Blah. Blahg.

CBC News: Martin will press Bush at three-way summit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home