.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Nar

Pulsus a mortuus equus. thedailynar@gmail.com

Google
 
Web thedailynar.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 31, 2005

I'm Changing My Position...

On Launchcast radio. More specifically, I'm calling out Rogers Cable and Yahoo. Rogers has decided, in it's infinite wisdom (read: greed) that it will no longer offer free Launchcast premium service (which means no ads and a higher quality stream). They didn't even tell their subscribers they were doing this.

I got to work this morning to an email from Dan over at Modelresource telling me that they've pulled the service. Between his phone, cable, internet and blackberry he's paying them a lot every month. You'd think that would be enough... nope!

Between my cable, PVR and internet, I must be paying over $100/month. Well, I'm pissed! It's time to do something about it...

Roger's subscibers, unite! Go here and let Roger's know you're sick of being ripped off, lied to and just generally screwed over by the media oligopolies in general. Tell 'em the Nar sent ya. Use this template if you don't feel like being creative:

I am very disappointed that you have chosen to discontinue the Launchcast premium service for subscribers. Not only that, but you didn't even inform us. How much money exactly do you need from us? Do you think this is fair? I would ask that you consider re-instating the free service considing the high price I already pay to access the internet through your company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home