.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Nar

Pulsus a mortuus equus. thedailynar@gmail.com

Google
 
Web thedailynar.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Get out of Jail Free

It is just me, or does anyone else find it totally f*cked up that Paul Coffin gets to lecture people about business ethics as part of his punishment? I mean, isn’t that kind of like the Devil giving a sermon at church?

Seriously though, I am no Ottawa insider. I don’t know who this guy knows or what strings were pulled to keep this guy out of prison, but it ticks me off. This guy stole $1.5M from the tax-payers of Canada. We send welfare moms to jail for stealing an extra cheque, and this bozo gets off with an “I think he’s learned his lesson. Don’t do it again you little prankster” warning?! It makes me sick.

At least corporate criminals (and he is a corporate criminal) in the US are beginning to do
hard time.

UPDATE: As if someone out there was listening to me, check
this out – former Tyco exec gets 25 years. See? See?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home