.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Nar

Pulsus a mortuus equus. thedailynar@gmail.com

Google
 
Web thedailynar.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Well I'll be!

Little ol' me, invited to an launch party?  Can you beleive it??

Looks like Warren Kinsella (www.warrenkinsella.com) has seen fit to have his publishers summon me before the alter of punk rock nostaligia and the launch part for Warren's new book, Fury's Hour.  It's a book about punk rock.  Some would argue writing a book about punk rock is like using human words to describe God, but oh well, that's far too intelligent a line of discussion for me to sustain...

Guess I'll have to brush up on my old school punk before showing up, but I will be there!  I wouldn't pass up the opporitunity to see Shit From Hell, Warren's new band, for nothin!  

Aw shucks, I'll need a new dress for the ball now.  


UPDATE:  Oh well, guess I’m not as special as I thought.  Looks like Warren has decided to throw the doors open to everyone.  So come one, come all.  Saturday, September 20th at Sneaky Dee’s.  Look for the Nar, buy him a beer.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home