.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Nar

Pulsus a mortuus equus. thedailynar@gmail.com

Google
 
Web thedailynar.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Thanks for the love!

I think that we've finally achieved a major milestone here at The Daily Nar - our first permanent link to our site. Warren Kinsella has found it somewhere in the depths of his heart to give us a link on his front page! No link on the back page near the classifieds for "Male Models Wanted" for us! Thanks!

At some point very soon, I fully plan to sit down at a better computer, and use my extremely limited knowledge of Dreamweaver to set up my own link section on the sidebar. People have been exceptionally receptive of this here little site, so I'd better give back.

Rock on Chicago... Rock over London... the place with the Wooden Nickel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home