.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Nar

Pulsus a mortuus equus. thedailynar@gmail.com

Google
 
Web thedailynar.blogspot.com

Friday, May 20, 2005

New Music Friday Vol. 13

Long weekend Friday is upon us, so let's get this over with and go drinkin' (at 10 AM!).

I found two great songs, thanks to a rare viewing of Much Music's Loud show on Saturday nights. The first, The Worst is Yet to Come by Still Remains is pretty cool. Normally I'm not a big fan of this kind of music, but I liked the video and the song has grown on me. Kind of like a more metal version of 7 Angels 7 Plagues.

Underoath, a [gulp] Christian metal band from Florida, have a great new track Redefining Your Own Exit. It's nothing really special, just a catchy tune.

Someone has decided to dig up the Nar's past, and post some of his old tunes on Myspace. I found this last night, and it made me smile a little. It's hard to imagine it's been almost two years since This Time of Year went the way of the Dodo Bird. Good songs, good guys. Tye and Rob now play in Arkata, and Matt plays with The Video Dead. Adam is working with the old Trigger Happy Alums, and I'm not sure what Justin is up to.Wish we were still at it. Where does the time go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home