.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Nar

Pulsus a mortuus equus. thedailynar@gmail.com

Google
 
Web thedailynar.blogspot.com

Friday, August 26, 2005

New Music Friday Vol. 22

Short update today:

- Every Time I Die's new album, Gutter Phenomenon, is now in stores. I've only had a chance to quicky preview a bunch of tracks, and so far so good. As I had predicted, it's much more rockin' than the previous Last Night in Town. For a good time, preview it here buds and budettes.

- I have rediscovered Irony is a Dead Scene, the collaboration EP between Mike Patton (Faith no More, Mr. Bungle) and The Dillinger Escape Plan. The more I listen the more I like it. I was pretty turned off the first time I listened to to, but I think that had more to do with the fact that it was never indended to be like Calculating Inifinity. Try and find this gem if you still can - it disappeared pretty fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home