.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Nar

Pulsus a mortuus equus. thedailynar@gmail.com

Google
 
Web thedailynar.blogspot.com

Friday, September 09, 2005

"I keep getting older (and they stay the same age)"

Yep, once again its time for my hordes of screaming fans to lavish me with tributes and trinkets of affection.  Or beer, whichever I don’t care.  My birthday is actually on Sunday (yes yes I know it’s the 11th, oooh ahhh), but who has a party on Sunday?

Anyway, we will be in the reserved section on the rooftop patio of The Pilot this eve, should anyone wish to drop by and buy me a bevy (hint:  the Stella on tap is a good choice).  Just look for the guy complaining about your taste in music on his shirt.  I leave you now with the lyrics to The Vandals Happy Birthday to Me:

It's my birthday and I'll do what I want to
Fuck you it's my birthday.
A special holiday only for me, so do what I say,
It’s my party, I'll make you cry if I want to...or leave.
Fuck you; it's not your birthday, so do what I say.

For 24 hours you’re wishing me well
364 days I'm in hell, oh well.
Happy Birthday to me.

Alone on my Birthday,
I'm going to Denny's 10 times today
No Tip! It’s my birthday, so do what I say
How could you forget my birthday?
That's really immature
Fuck you for forgetting my birthday
You didn't do what I say

24 hours no wishing well
Now 365 days I'm in Hell, Oh well.
Happy Birthday to me.

Happy Birthday to me, Spank Me!
Oh well, Happy Birthday to me,
I can't believe you forgot my birthday
It’s my birthday and you're wrecking it
Now it's just like any other day
You didn't do what I say
How could you forget my birthday?
That's really immature...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home