.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Nar

Pulsus a mortuus equus. thedailynar@gmail.com

Google
 
Web thedailynar.blogspot.com

Monday, October 24, 2005

...and boy! Are my arms tired!

I'm watching (because I can now) highlights of the Press Gallery Dinner from last night in Gatineau. Here's a live blog kinda thing while it plays out in the background:

So far, the new GG's got the funniest line "Paul Martin chose me not because I am French, or an Immigrant, or Black. He chose me because I'm hot."

Paul Martin is the most animated I've ever seen in my life. He may be drunk, or just doing a really good impersonation of a teenager. "I'm like, and she's like..." routine about Belina "who seems to be dressed like a conservative (little c now!) Jennifer Lopez.

Brian Mulroney just beat the GG, hands down. "Peter Newman, go fuck yourself. Goodnight".

Stephen Harper reads jokes poorly, I'm sorry. He does seem to like taking the piss out of Jack Layton. His impression of Mulroney was pretty good though.

I can't believe how much Jack looks like Tommy Smothers. The guitar helped me make the connection. Too bad I hate musical comedy. Still it's better than that arse head Sean Cullen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home