.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Nar

Pulsus a mortuus equus. thedailynar@gmail.com

Google
 
Web thedailynar.blogspot.com

Friday, April 01, 2005

It's good to know...

that all my hard earned money goes to make sure Hydro One execs can ensure the safety and security of my power lines near their cottages every year. Either that, or make sure my Hydro One representatives can get their nannies and children to prep school in style.

I'm happy the list of salaries over $100K gets posted though, don't get me wrong. I think its good we can have at least some proof of where our money is going. Speaking from experience, some of these people really do earn the money they make, like Deputy Ministers for example. Others, do not. I leave it to you to decide.

Ontario Ministry of Finance, Salary Disclosure 2005 (Disclosure for 2004)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home