.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Nar

Pulsus a mortuus equus. thedailynar@gmail.com

Google
 
Web thedailynar.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The Ottawa Sun Owes Me a New Keyboard...

...for causing me to spray water out of my mouth after reading Christina Blizzard's headline today. I'm not really sure how to react to the article. But for some reason I feel obliged. Could Dalton McGuinty be the next PM? Could Warren Kinsella be maneuvering him into the job? Could 16th Century Italian letters still be considered evil by today's utterly low standards? Yeah, maybe.

I'm not going to comment on whether I think Dalton would be or could be the next Liberal hope for PM. Or whether he'd do a good job. I do think he's doing a good job as Premier, despite what Christina might have to say in every other article she writes.

Could Warren Kinsella be secretly laying the groundwork in Ottawa for McD to 'move on up'? Maybe. But being, according to the 'Bliz, a McGuinty advisor AND, according to another new post, a lobbyist for the chemical industry would be a bit of a conflict of interest. Don't cha think?

I love that people still use Machiavelli. Is it better to be feared or loved? Is that all you remember from second year political philosophy Nar Nar? No, I say. Nicky also reminded us that a good prince stays out of the lime light, not in it. He stays away from the common folks, becoming more of an enigma, lending to his own mythology and reverence. Nice trick huh? Unfortunately, I don't think this'd work for either Warren (who loves to post just about everything on his site), or The Big D (who has championed a return through his town hall meetings).

Anyways, that's my $0.02. I bet there will be a ton of stuff cropping up all over the place shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home